Frequently Asked Questions
- If I register for 4th Annual Vet Court Con can I attend courses offered for the NADCP 22nd Annual Training Conference and vice versa?
Yes, you can attend any and all courses offered at either conference. The only exception is the "Mentor Corps Boot Camp" offered during 4th Annual Vet Court Con - pre-registration is required for this session.
- Will there be any food and beverage offered during the conferences?
Yes, a daily continental breakfast, one evening opening reception, and one dessert reception will be offered.
- What is the hotel registration deadline?
April 22, 2016. Rooms will sell out quickly, well before the deadline! Book your hotel now.
- What is the housing rate during the conferences?
NADCP has secured sleeping rooms at the Anaheim Marriott, Hilton, Sheraton, and Annabella at the current government per diem of $150 plus tax. Click here to make your reservations.
- What are the registration fees to attend both 4th Annual Vet Court Con and the NADCP 22nd Annual Training Conference?
|Before April 22||After April 22|
|$600 Member||$750 Member|
|$700 Non-Member||$750 Non-Member|
|$300 Speaker||$300 Speaker|
|$400 International||$400 International|
Have other registration questions? Phone: 571-384-1850; Email: email@example.com
- Will session handouts be available for attendees?
Yes, any session handout(s) that were provided by speakers, speaker biographies, and our conference program will be available through our conference app and on our website in May. (NADCP will be continually adding handouts as we receive them from presenters)
Click here to see program and handouts.
- Where can I find the All Rise Expo to see if a particular exhibitor is coming? Click here.
- Are Continuing Education Credits (CEU, CLE, CJE, and Social Work) offered during the conferences?
Yes, please click here for more information.
- Did you know you can save $100 by becoming an NADCP member?
Yes you can! Click here.
- Need help making your case to attend?
- What is the closest airport and are there any transportation discounts to and from the Anaheim, CA area airports?
Yes, click here.
- How can I find out more about the 4th Annual Vet Court Con and the NADCP 22nd Annual Training Conference?
Attend our webinars! They'll be offered in May.
- What is the dress attire for the conferences?
- Want to get discount tickets to Disneyland?
Click here to secure your tickets
- Please email our conference team with any other questions here:firstname.lastname@example.org